Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Fearless party of 1, your table is ready!!!!!!!!


Well , I'm bored & in need of some real adventure. UT football will keep me going until the first of the year but I need some wild, daredevil like experiences. #79 on Ripper's 100 things to do before I die....see Killer Whales up close. I have to admit that the diver is going a bit over board. I'm fearless but hell no! i was thinking in a kayak or watching one come up on the beach and take a seal as I was drinking beer with the luckier seals. I owe my adventure some nature to my dad who, was pretty fearless in his own right. I guess he came by it naturally growing up the youngest of 10 kids in Bordeaux & I don't mean France. We were coming back from Destin when i was about 10ish in his Mercedes 450 SL convertible when he asked if i wanted to have some fun...well you bet was my answer. He told me to lay back on the lip of the trunk, he held my ankles & proceeded to pass at least 10 cars doing over 100 miles an hour. I looked up at the clouds, smiling ear from ear & listening to all the non-fearless people honk at my Dad for being a reckless father. Well that might of been true but it was one of the wildest rides of my life. I have loved roller coasters every since or scuba diving or bungee jumping(once 222ft) or dating; although some of those are inherently more dangerous than others. Now i find myself at a crossroads & need some excitement fast! I guess I will have to try dating until i can figure out another fearless endeavor to undertake. Wish me luck as I usually need it when it comes to the opposite sex.

No comments: