Thursday, November 15, 2007

My name in neon...looks real GOOD!

I grew up the son of Leo, he was a pharmacist by day & night club owner by night. He had Leo's & it was the place to be in Nashville back in the 70's & NO it wasn't a honky tonk. Through the years I've run across 10-12 places called Rip's but never a straight up pub, that is the kind of bar i would like to own. Serve Schlitz regular as the main draft selection, which incidently you can't get in the Southeast U.S. anymore. Have all the crap I've collected over the years hung up everywhere. Have really good food & make the prices reasonable as well. Every 1000th customer gets his tab paid for & on your 21st bday...we buy you a shot & throw you out cuz you are gonna get out of hand anyway. No coffee, no clove cigarettes & i have the right to refuse service to anyone. I would have hottie bartendresses & 1 day a week i would get behind the bar & serve the masses. I bar tended a couple time back in the day & really like it for the most part. Add Rip's to the list of shit i will do before I die.
Cheers,
Rip

No comments: