Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Time to leave 2009 in the rear view mirror

This year is almost wrapped up & I'm not quite sure where it went or what i accomplished but I didn't die, didn't get arrested & didn't declare bankruptcy; 3 things I try not to do every year! So 2009 is gone & I am staring over the horizon & feeling real good about 2010. I've already written down my list of 2010 New Year resolutions which I believe is a necessity for anyone working to improve & get more out of their life. I will not be sharing the entire list as I don't need anyone up in my business too much but I will share a few. #4 Swim 4 miles per week(my belly & fat throat must go) #9 purchase a new vehicle & buy a handgun(Cutlass is restored, Cherokee is on last leg & must protect myself from Democrats) & #1 Get to Cuba(i like living on the edge). This list is on my cell phone so I can refer to it, revise it & check these items off when completed. I am not a pack rat by any means but i still occasionally stumble upon past lists & laugh at how much or how little I accomplished that particular year. For instance 2006 #2 Win Noble Peace Prize after i would bring about College Football playoff for National Champion. Didn't do it yet so i figured you couldn't win it until you actually did something but then Obuma won it for what he might do...I feel robbed. What I'm most excited about is going back to Australia then on to New Zealand for my first official buying trip for OnMeWay,Inc. I will be gone for 6-8 weeks, exploring new lands & buying one of a kind treasure to import back to NashVegas. What fun will be had by the world's tallest treasure hunter! I can't wait to work for myself & build my own company from the ground up. Oh & quit wearing ties like the one I have strangling me right now! I am also excited about being single for awhile & just having fun! I plan to be traveling quite a bit for the rest of my life so a committed relationship just wouldn't be fair to anyone. (Notice the disclaimer statement) O.K. so bring on 2010 & let it be one of the best years ever! Pictured is the river view of the skyline of my town Nashville TN...but i will share!
Cheers,
Rip Pewett list maker

No comments: