Thursday, May 7, 2009

Just got out of prison...wrongly accused of course!

Zoltar the Great & I found him in the Big Easy. I spent about $10 worth of quarters & got alot of predictions into my future. These will be listed in no correct order as i was drunk & people were staring at me.
#1-UT football will be better in 2009( I yelled No Shit! no refund policy)
#2-You will go on a long journey(8 hr drive back to Nashville)
#3-Soon you will be sitting on top of the World(could mean many things)
4#-there will be old love rekindeled...maybe(still working out my relationship w/Jennifer)
5#-you are moving in the right direction(finally incorporated OnMeWay & opened my biz bank account)
6#-you will relive first time memories & smile(been drinking Busch beer again-headed to the mountains at 14)
7#-Expect many people to look at you & think you are really cool or a freak(no downside here as i really couldn't care less what people think)
8#-You will travel to a forbiden land before some dumbass liberal makes it legal.(could be North Korea, Iran but i'm leaning towards Cuba)
9#-You will offend millions of religious fanatics by drinking beer & eating lots of swine(has to be Memphis in may BBQ Championships)
10#-you will go in the direction of your dreams & live the life you've imagined!(maybe I carry this one around with me)
Well, Zoltar has spoken & i must believe that he is all knowing. My future is bright hence i always wear shades but never indoors cuz that ain't cool. I'm sorry for the lapse & i vow to update my website & blog more. Until next time, always remember..."Don't worry about dying today as it is already tomorrow in Australia!"
Cheers,
Rip
treasure hunter
www.onmeway.com

No comments: