Friday, November 12, 2010

You can't get them all but boy you can try;)


It has been a long time since I felt inspired to write my thoughts. I have been coasting through life without many cares & sadly very little inspiration until last night. I was at the Corner Pub in Green Hills to retrieve a fleece jacket I left there after the UT game Saturday when a blast from the past strolled through the door. She & I reminisced about our college days & what was going on in our current lives. Time flys when you are talking with a stunning woman about the glory days of college. We went our separate ways & I started thinking about the women of my life that for whatever reason I never was able to compromise.(see naked) I've always loved the Seinfeld show & the unique ways Jerry always lost the pretty girl. With that being noted, here are the Top 10 beautiful women in no particular order that got away & the unique reason for each.
1. Betsy Scofield-she dated & loved one of my best friends-that is where bros vs hos is tested & proven.
2.Andrea Parrish-not really sure about this other than she has a twin & maybe I couldn't make up my mind or she caught me eyeing her sister's spectacular boobs
3.Rachel Cunningham-hubba hubba & super sassy-once again dated & loved one of my best friends-a trend is developing here
4.Kim Huff-childhood friend that moved away...i had a kiddie boner for her
5.Penny Crook-this one is especially painful as timing just never worked out with her numerous times & now we aren't friends because of it...unfortunate.
6.Susan Jenkins-sooooo close but alas one of my best friends wouldn't take one for the team & be a true wingman.
7.Jenny Williams-just didn't work out but alot of fun. Even told her best friend I had compromised her only to have Jenny call me the very next day. Needless to say it was a conversation were i did most of the talking & apoligizing. What can I say I was 21yrs old.
8.Monique Gibson-this one hurts because I actually chose to blow her off for another girl who in retrospect doesn't hold a candle to Monique....big mistake
9.Kelly Kline-i'm a bad breaker upper, always have been. I was trying to crawfish back with my ex-fiancee when I met this tall drink of water. Had one fun Super Bowl party night!
10.Leslie Revill-one of my favorites & once again timing killed me again. She & I just hit it off but I was with another woman...oh well
Well that was alot of fun to remember the fishes that got away & laugh about it. I've been very fortunate through my life to be with alot of beautiful women inside & out. Another chapter in these are the memories that make me a wealthy soul. Until the next inspiration.
Cheers,
Rip Pewett amateur fisherman
p.s.picture is of #10 Leslie Revill(sweet young vixen)

No comments: