Friday, August 7, 2009

i'm on the record....more fun, alot less work!

Alot has happened since my last post, good,bad & some ugly but that is the path for me. It is 29 days till UT football so my world is coming into focus. I spent the last year living by myself for the first time ever & really enjoyed the committee of one feel that going solo provides. Moved out of my dream pad to help a friend out & that was probably the dumbest thing I've done in 2009, I think! On the OnMeWay front, I finally incorporated my business, opened a business account, finished my rough draft of my business plan & set my goal of Australia/New Zealand buying trip for Feb 13th, my birthday. I have taken the advice of one of my sweetest vixens Leslie Revill(who got married"sucker"& knocked up"slut") to spend every birthday I have left out of this country! Good stuff. Today, i am going topless in the YeloSub with 4 days off & heading to the Ocoee River with good friends & cold beer! I am constantly striving for more fun & less work. I always get tickled when people tell me they are workaholics, I respond..."I am a funaholic!" The man pictured with me is Robbie our cab driver & aspiring pimp for Memphis in May BBQ Cookoff, he is alot of fun & funny like a clown. i just bought a laptop & aircard for my business so i will strive to report back more often of my adventures along with the trials & tribulations of a treasure hunter.
Cheers,
Rip

1 comment:

WB said...

hey chuckles, add me to these posts...