Thursday, March 13, 2008

I didn't win the Powerball....Damn it all!

The Powerball was $230 million & I bought 2 tickets. One had my lucky digits & the other was the lazy QP(quick pic), I didn't hit 1 number on either. I must go to work today as a result of this piss poor performance. I realize the odds of winning are a bazillion to 1 but I play when the jackpot gets to a crazy amount. I enjoy day dreaming of exactly what I would do if I was the big winner. First, I would get the title of my 1992 money pit(Jeep Cherokee) & drive down to the Lottery office with at least 2 pieces of I.D. Then I would request cash pay out and when they came to take my picture with the big check...i would put on my Carnicus face for the picture. Next, I would drive to the nearest American made auto dealer preferably a Chevy Tahoe dealer. I would ask who is the newest sales person & I would pay cash for the ride after I made them take my Cherokee out back & shoot it. Next I would go to my fiance's bank & deposit a $1,000,000 check in her account anonymously. I would donate money to my 2 favorite charities Safehaven & Nashville Rescue Mission. I would call up my key people & tell them to meet me at Sportsman's Grille in the Village as I needed to talk about our friendship. I would give them all shit for the things they had done to me over the years in jest of course, then write them a fat check. I would get really loaded with my friend & bartender Rod....then write him a fat check with the stipulation that he must quit bartending & travel on my dime for no less than a year. I would go to my bank & take half of the $125,000,000(gross estimate after my dues for being a citizen in the greatest fucking country in the world) and fly first class to Grand Cayman,BWI to deposit said $62.5 mil in a high yield savings account. Then I would take the next two weeks diving the Cayman Islands & drinking beer. Once I returned I would buy a house, find people to maintain the house & drink beer. Then I would help some more people as that is what i like to do. I would like to think that money wouldn't change me but it would.....it would allow me to help other people, my friends & especially what is left of my family. Well that is what I would of done if I had won the Powerball but I guess I better get in the shower as I have to go to work today...SHIT! Until next time, always remember "Life is what we make it, always has been, always will be"
Cheers,
Rip

No comments: